An intense conductor of energy, Copper accelerates the vibrations between our crystals and amplifies our connection to them, ourselves, and our spirit guides. Copper is the perfect addition to any crystal collection if you are feeling like you really want to feel an intensified flow of energy while remaining grounded.
- Cleaning Instructions: Over time, this bracelet will start to shift colors, like a penny. To shine it to new, simply combine some baking soda or salt with lemon juice and scrub!
- Bracelet is finished with copper hardware
- Bead size on bracelet is 4mm
- Bracelet is available in multiple sizes on a stretch cord
- Bracelet is hand crafted and ships from our Wax & Wane Jewelry headquarters in Los Angeles, CA
- Price shown is for one bracelet
- See FAQ for sizing questions
More About Copper:
When exposed to other chemicals and elements, it can react with them, leading to changes on its surface. When it is exposed to air, it darkens or tarnishes, forming what is commonly referred to as copper “patina.” After prolonged contact with human skin where it can interact with air, sweat and other chemicals, such as soaps, lotions and makeup, copper can turn green or bluish-green, and stain the skin in the process. The reaction varies according to an individual’s body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes. Some people experience no discoloration. The discoloration, incidentally, is not harmful to one’s health, and is readily washed off with soap and water. If not washed off, it is normally absorbed by the body overnight.